THE ELVES GIFT EDIT 2022: From luxe design for the chicest on your list to innovative home goods we love, there is something for everyone.
A Special Elves Friends & Family Gift For You!
$100 OFF at Chairish
Use Code Elves100 to receive a $100 discount for any eligible purchase of $500 or more on Chairish. Restrictions apply.* See below.
1. ARTĚL. Glassware that is as unique as they are. If you have the budget, you will find something for just about everyone with ARTĚL glassware. We love the new Cabinet of Curiosities Collection, but the luxe line of handcrafted crystal beautifully depicts just about any motif. From bees to bull dogs to classic patterns, they distill it all with the utmost style.
2. British Victorian Mother-of-Pearl and Silver Plate Fruit Set – Set of 12. Crafted in 19th century England, this 24 piece set on Chairish is bound to impress the host with the most on your list. The acanthus design on the shoulders and hand carved abstract floral mother of pearl handles are a stunning addition to any dinner table – regardless of decor. Why we love it – Vintage home accessories are not only one of a kind beauties, they are the ultimate in recycled, eco-friendly design.
3. Elevated Craft Hybrid Cocktail Shaker.This shaker raises the bar. Described by a colleague as a game changer, we had to give it a shake. The home mixologist on your list will love it. From measurements in the lid to a twist top with a gasket that won’t stick to a built in strainer that does not drip, Elevated Craft made it easy to create a liquid masterpiece. Even better, it’s double walled, which keeps condensation at bay. Cheers to clean counters and bar tops!
4. The House of Scalamandré Antelope Dog Bed.For fashion forward dog lovers on your list, there may be no home dog accessory more stylish than a dog bed by Scalamandré. The legendary textile house produces cozy slumber spots enveloped in iconic patterns for the most in vogue pooches and their design discerning humans.
5. Living Composter. Finally a countertop composter that is as good looking as it is good for the planet. Perfect for gardeners and the earth minded alike, this compact sculptural composter was designed to odorlessly turn leftover food into fantastic fertilizer. According to its designers, “the worms-in-residence will eat at least half of their own weight of scraps per day.” That means it can handle over two pounds of food a week, the amount an average 2-3 person home produces on average. The result, happy worms, happy house plants!
6. New York by New York.New York is a city unlike any other, and it deserves a book as singular as it is. This terrific tome from Assouline travels through the five boroughs and their storied histories. From Ellis Island to Studio 54 to development of its iconic skyline, it’s a fascinating trip. Martine Assouline calls it “a little tribute to the New York I love.” We call it the perfect gift.
7. Fresh Air. Gromeo™ by Habitat Horticulture is a mini living wall, complete with self watering and filtration system. Beyond the cool, minimal aesthetic, we love their Fresh Air for its selection of air freshening plants. According to Habit Horticulture, it “contains plants that have been proven by NASA to filter out indoor air toxins and pollutants from the air including Benzene, Trichloroethylene, Formaldehyde. Jade Pothos (Epipremnum aureum,) Spider Plant (Chlorophytum comosum,) Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum ‘piccolo’,) Janet Craig Dracaena (Dracaena compacta ‘janet craig’,) Parlour Palm (Chamaedorea elegans)”
8. Lego Bird of Paradise.No green thumb necessary for this one. Part of LEGO’s Botanical Collection, the Bird of Paradise is both a fun project and unexpectedly elegant, edgy display for any interior. Guaranteed to add a pop of color and a smile to that special someone’s life this holiday season.
9. Personalized Canvas Apron. You know we can’t resist a well designed apron. Make it personal and monogram it with initials, a name or get creative with it. For gardening, cooking, cleaning or whatever floats their craft boat, this sturdy, on trend sheath from Williams Sonoma is inspired by aprons that tradesmen traditionally wore. Constructed of durable yarn-dyed sustainably sourced cotton in a variety of colors – gray, black, blue, pink, and even pumpkin – and we love the seven rivet-reinforced pockets!
10. Blavor Solar Portable Charger. Okay, so this BLAVOR Solar Power Bank Portable Charger isn’t the prettiest thing on our list, but it makes up for it with sheer convenience. Ths little nugget is practical, affordable and something everyone could use. It’s also a flashlight and compass. A great stocking stuffer or gift for yourself, it’s eco-friendly and beach day ready.
11. Diptyque Multi-Surface Cleaner with Vinegar. The gift of luxury clean from the master of fragrance, Dyptique. This high-end vinegar multi-surface spray cleans and degreases all washable surfaces in the home. Lavender, Cedar and Fig Tree aromas subtly blend with a delicate vinegar scent. It is both clean and aromatic.
|ELVES Friends & Family |
$100 OFF at Chairish
Use Code Elves100 to receive a $100 discount on any eligible purchase of $500 or more on Chairish*Discount does not apply to “make an offer” purchases, taxes, or shipping and logistics fees. Only one discount code can be applied per order.