Founded by Elf-in-Chief Barbara Roche Fierman, New York's Little Elves are busy seven days a week, 365 days a year, making the beautiful interiors of New York sparkle and shine.
And now... Four Seasons Service, a comprehensive new option designed to make your residence glow in preparation for autumn, the holidays, spring and summer!
For more information or to schedule an estimate, feel free to Contact Us
Every detail counts
After expending so much effort to build or remodel your home or office, it only makes sense to get that space shining. The New York's Little Elves Post-Construction Clean-Up Crew consists of trained experts who will make this seemingly difficult job absolutely turnkey. Each team is specifically hand-selected to meet your needs, and is at your beck and call to provide the following services:
- Vacuuming and dusting of all surfaces and upholstery, from ceilings and walls to floors
- Clean tops of doors, door knobs, hardware, mouldings
- Complete disinfection of kitchens and bathrooms
- Gentle cleaning of floors, baseboards, cabinets, counters, light fixtures, appliances
- All glass, stone, and metal surfaces gently cleaned
- Dust removal from blinds, ceiling pipes/fans, air ducts, vents, light fixtures.
- Window cleaning including sills, window frames, and glass
- Desk and cabinet cleaning (for offices)
- HEPA filter vacuums and air machines provided for maximum dust removal
A Post-Construction cleaning will remove dust and dirt following construction to prepare your home for moving in. After our cleaning, you will be ready to unpack in a clean, dust-free environment.
Make your home look like new again - and again and again.
Whether you need daily, weekly or monthly maintenance cleaning New York's Little Elves hand-selects a cleaner who will maintain your home or office. Our cleaners are composed of legal, bonded experts and dedicated cleaning professionals who undergo extensive, ongoing training. They are trustworthy, trained experts, covered by Workman's Compensation - who are prepared to meet all of your needs, no matter how seemingly difficult - and believe that nothing is clean until every surface has been touched, every nook and cranny cleaned. The appropriate supplies are used to treat your glass, wood, metal, stone, marble and other precious surfaces, leaving them to their original look. We incorporate eco-friendly products when necessary and whenever possible. Antiques and chandeliers are treated delicately and with the utmost respect, as if they were our own.
We protect your property, possessions and privacy
Moving, or opening or closing a seasonal home can be a stressful time on its own, without the added worry of house cleaning. But rest assured: New York's Little Elves will help you prepare the home with ease! Not only will we make sure your place is spotlessly clean, but we will also provide you with packing and unpacking assistance, if need be. Our goal: to make your transition smooth, trouble-free and completely successful. Just sit back, relax and watch our team get your place looking orderly and accommodating in no time!
For your Opening and Closing, New York's Little Elves will:
- Vacuum, mop all floors
- Sanitize bathrooms: toilets, showers, bathtubs, tiles and walls
- Dust and wipe down baseboards
- Clean kitchen, cabinets and drawers (interior and exterior)
- Clean window sills and tracks
- Clean and disinfect all appliances
- Clean and shine mirrors
- Clean and disinfect sinks
- Clean countertops
- Discard trash
- Vacuum carpets
- Clean closet shelves and drawers
- Hand wash and dry marble
- Dust furniture and personal contents (if applicable)
- Clean all ceiling fans and light fixtures
The Cleaning Service on Discriminating Clients' Lips
New York's Little Elves' new Four Seasons Service maintains the beauty of New York's finest homes with a comprehensive, deep cleaning designed to make residences glow in anticipation of the four seasons.
Quarterly cleanings are designed to detail your home so it looks like new, again and again. All areas and all surfaces are cleaned, including hard to reach and not usually seen areas, such as tops of doors, cabinets, and picture frames. We clean the door knobs, hardware, ceiling and light fixtures, and all other areas of a home that are not often touched, bringing a thoroughly renewed, like-new feel to the home.